Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday, November 25, 2013

"To preach deliverance to the captives."




"To preach deliverance to the captives."
Luke 4.18.


None but Jesus can give deliverance to captives. 
Real liberty cometh from Him only. It is a liberty righteously bestowed; for the Son, who is Heir of all things, has a right to make men free. 

The saints honour the justice of God, which now secures their salvation. It is a liberty which has been dearly purchased. Christ speaks it by His power, but He bought it by His blood.
 He makes thee free, but it is by His own bonds. 

Thou goest clear, because He bare thy burden for thee: thou art set at liberty, because He has suffered in thy stead. But, though dearly purchased, He freely gives it. Jesus asks nothing of us as a preparation for this liberty. 

He finds us sitting in sackcloth and ashes, and bids us put on the beautiful array of freedom; 
He saves us just as we are, and all without our help or merit. When Jesus sets free, the liberty is perpetually entailed; no chains can bind again.

 Let the Master say to me, "Captive, I have delivered thee," and it is done for ever. 
Satan may plot to enslave us, but if the Lord be on our side, whom shall we fear? The world, with its temptations, may seek to ensnare us, but mightier is He who is for us than all they who be against us. 

The machinations of our own deceitful hearts may harass and annoy us, but He who hath begun the good work in us will carry it on and perfect it to the end.

 The foes of God and the enemies of man may gather their hosts together, and come with concentrated fury against us, but if God acquitteth, who is he that condemneth? Not more free is the eagle which mounts to his rocky eyrie, and afterwards outsoars the clouds, than the soul which Christ hath delivered. 

If we are no more under the law, but free from its curse, let our liberty be practically exhibited in our serving God with gratitude and delight. "I am Thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: Thou hast loosed my bonds." "Lord, what wilt Thou have me to do?"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

If you are not a believer in Jesus Christ,
you can be accepted in to his kingdom.
 I invite you to let him to make of you 
what He always wanted.
"PRAYER"
Marvelous God Almighty, I come to you in 
the precious name of Jesus, who died for
me to make me free of sin, I want Jesus
to enter in to my heart and make me free, 
I confess that He is the son of God.
I ask to change my heart and to give me wisdom to understand your Holy Word full of promises of eternal value, not only to live on this earth, but to be expectant of my life in heaven.
In the precious name of Jesus I ask. 
Amen.. 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
 <(((>< †   ><)))> ♥ 
 “The true minister of Christ knows 
that the true value of a sermon must lie, 
not in its fashion and manner, 
but in the truth which it contains.”.... 

 <(((>< †   ><)))> ♥ 

Reflection and inspiration from the
 "Prince of Preachers," 
Charles Haddon Spurgeon. 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
The purpose of these pages is to share the precious word of God, 
without acquiring any monetary reward. 
God gave me the salvation for free, 
so I share the gospel of his word the same way ..
( NO ADVERTISEMENTS ) ...
♥♥♥ Blessings to all of You ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ in the sublime and infallible word of God ♥♥♥ 

 PRAYER 
 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those 
that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. 
Show them a new revelation of Your love and power.
 Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit 
at this very moment. 
Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy.. 
Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. 
Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. 
Bless their homes, families, finances, 
their goings and their comings. 
Amen. 

 "HAVE A BLESSED DAY FULL OF PEACE, LOVE 
AND HAPPINESS" 
 I hope you enjoy reading every single post
 you can find more going to the "Blog Archive", 
there is many more, sometimes 
I do many during the day as the time permits.

 DO YOU ENJOY THIS BLOG ? .. 
 If you like to visit any of my other blogs, 
please click at the link and If not clickable, 
please copy and paste the address
 to your browser, 
Thanks...

ENGLISH:

 TRANSLATORS AVAILABLE TO ANY LANGUAGE... 
 TRADUCTORES AL ESPAÑOL Y OTROS LENGUAJES... 
 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 Don't forget to spread The Word of GOD 
by sharing today's passage with friends... 
 Please share with your family and friends using 
small envelope (E-mail) next to a pencil, 
under my name at the bottom of post, 
or using the share link on right side of page.. 
 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
Copyright Statement 
This resource was produced before 1923 and 
therefore is considered in the 
"Public Domain".
 Charles Spurgeon,
 "THE PRINCE OF PREACHERS"
 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 COPYRIGHT POLICY: 
 We respect copyright laws and are committed to remove 
any copyright infringing material from our website. 
If you find any content on our website which infringes 
your copyrighted work, please contact us, 
we’ll be happy to verify and remove such content.
 Please provide to us the following details:
 1) Your name, E-mail Address. 
 2) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on your website. 
 3) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on our website. 
Some of the pictures from Flickr under Creative Commons License and also the bank of free Creative images 
for non commercial usage...
Everything we do is for God Almighty's glory, 
our creator and we pray for all the people 
that are making images available to continue
 spreading the Gospel. 
 Thank YOu and God Bless.
Mightywarrior..
Blog created 27th December 2011