Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

"Come unto me."


"Come unto me." 
Matthew 11:28 

The cry of the Christian religion is the gentle word, "Come." The Jewish law harshly said, "Go, take heed unto thy steps as to the path in which thou shalt walk. 

Break the commandments, and thou shalt perish; keep them, and thou shalt live." The law was a dispensation of terror, which drove men before it as with a scourge; the gospel draws with bands of love. 

Jesus is the good Shepherd going before His sheep, bidding them follow Him, and ever leading them onwards with the sweet word, "Come."

 The law repels, the gospel attracts. The law shows the distance which there is between God and man; the gospel bridges that awful chasm, and brings the sinner across it. 

From the first moment of your spiritual life until you are ushered into glory, the language of Christ to you will be, "Come, come unto me."

 As a mother puts out her finger to her little child and woos it to walk by saying, "Come," even so does Jesus. He will always be ahead of you, bidding you follow Him as the soldier follows his captain. 

He will always go before you to pave your way, and clear your path, and you shall hear His animating voice calling you after Him all through life; while in the solemn hour of death, His sweet words with which He shall usher you into the heavenly world shall be--"Come, ye blessed of my Father." 

Nay, further, this is not only Christ's cry to you, but, if you be a believer, this is your cry to Christ--"Come! come!" You will be longing for His second advent; you will be saying, "Come quickly, even so come Lord Jesus." 

You will be panting for nearer and closer communion with Him. As His voice to you is "Come," your response to Him will be, "Come, Lord, and abide with me.

 Come, and occupy alone the throne of my heart; reign there without a rival, and consecrate me entirely to Thy service."
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
 If you are not a believer in Jesus Christ,
 you can be accepted in to his kingdom. 
 I invite you to let him to make of you,
 what He always wanted. 

"PRAYER" 
Marvelous God Almighty, 
I come to you in the precious name of Jesus, who died for me to make me free of sin,
 I want Jesus to enter in to my heart and make me free. 
 I confess that He is the son of God.
 I ask to change my heart and to give me wisdom to understand your Holy Word full of promises of eternal value, 
not only to live on this earth, 
but to be expectant of my life in heaven. 
In the precious name of Jesus I ask.
 Amen..
 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
♥ <(((>< † ♥ † ><)))> ♥ 
 “The true minister of Christ knows that the true value of a sermon
 must lie, not in its fashion and manner, 
but in the truth which it contains.”.... 
 Reflection and inspiration from the 
"Prince of Preachers,"
 Charles Haddon Spurgeon
 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
The purpose of these pages is to share the precious word of God, 
 without acquiring any monetary reward.
 God gave me the salvation for free, 
so I share the gospel of his word the same way .. 
( NO ADVERTISEMENTS ) ... 
 ♥♥♥ Blessings to all of You, 
rejoice in the sublime and infallible word of God ♥♥♥ 

 PRAYER 
 Father, I ask You to bless my friends, 
relatives and those that I care deeply for, 
who are reading this right now.
 Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. 
 Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment.
 Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy.. 
Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. 
 Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. 
 Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. Amen. 

 "HAVE A BLESSED DAY FULL OF PEACE, 
LOVE AND HAPPINESS"

 I hope you enjoy each one of the post and you can find more going to the "Blog Archive", 
 there is many more, sometimes
 I do many during the day as the time permits. 
 DO YOU ENJOY THIS BLOG ? ..
 If you like to visit my other blogs, 
please click at the link and If not clickable, 
please copy and paste the address to your browser, 
Thanks... 

 ENGLISH:

 TRANSLATORS AVAILABLE TO ANY LANGUAGE... 
TRADUCTORES AL ESPAÑOL Y OTROS LENGUAJES... 

 Don't forget to spread The Word of GOD 
by sharing today's passage with friends... 
 Please share with your family and friends using small envelope
 (E-mail) next to a pencil, 
 under my name at the bottom of post, or using the share link.. 

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
Copyright Statement 
This resource was produced before 1923 
and therefore is considered in the "Public Domain". 
Charles Spurgeon, 
"THE PRINCE OF PREACHERS" 

 COPYRIGHT POLICY: 
 We respect copyright laws and are committed to remove any copyright infringing material from our website. 
If you find any content on our website which infringes your copyrighted work,
please contact us, we’ll be happy to verify and remove such content. 
 Please provide to us the following details:
 1) Your name, E-mail Address. 
 2) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on your website. 
 3) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on our website. 
Some of the pictures from Flickr under Creative Commons License and also the bank of free Creative images for non commercial usage...

Everything we do is for God Almighty's glory,
 our creator and we pray for all the people that are making images available to continue spreading the Gospel. 
 Thank YOu and God Bless.
 27th December 2011 was created.
Mightywarrior